It is fully customizable, both on the inside and the outside.
The inside of the ship can be edited by accessing the Airlock Computer at the entrance to the ship. From the editor, the walls, floors, and doors can be completely restructured within the limits of the ship's shape, and the entities contained within the rooms can be created, destroyed, and rearranged.The outside of the ship can be customized through the use of the free, open-source, cross-platform program Blender, see nexus mods ship category.
Main parts Edit
- Airlock Computer to pilot, open/close doors and change ship interior.
- Archives lists all the archives you have found.
- Operations Computer for emergency door opening and weapon select.
- Pilot Station to pilot ship.
- Pilot Wave Radio is your comm radio.
- Scanners displays the map of Zorica and locates archives and upgrades.
- Cruise Engine Upgrade grants cruising speed.
- Diaconium Crystal powers Limnal drive and allows fast travel.
- Heater grants access to Morena.
- Acid Shield grants access to Veles.
- Headlights for more visibility in dark areas, press G to toggle.
- Fire has a small probability to be set in your ship from damage, and will do damage to your ship, spreading all the while.