Rodina is a space exploration Role Playing Game inspired by games like Freelancer, Star Fox, and the Elder Scrolls. It has several cool features that space games typically lack such as: huge procedurally generated planets you can seamlessly land on, the ability to walk around planets as well as your ship and customizable ship interiors. It’s being made by Brendan Anthony, who has worked as a game developer for 10 years, and as worked as a gameplay programmer for Bethesda Softworks on such games as TES4: Oblivion and Fallout 3. Read more
This Wiki needs your help! Edit
As Rodina develops and reaches a larger audience, we can help a lot of new players out by providing a solid base of information.
If you're passionate about Rodina and want to help turn this wiki in a complete knowledge base, please add anything you think will help out. Also tell your freinds about Rodnia so it can reach a bigger audience!
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Information about planets, ships systems and storyline
- Gameplay mechanics (player, ship, items)
- Images, game art, screenshots
- Links (Website, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube videos)
- Tutorials (Walkthrough, interior design, modding)
- Release information, changelog , known bugs and solutions, development plans
Rodina is a space-exploration video game being developed by Brendan Anthony / Elliptic Games. You can download the game on the official website
The first version of Rodina was released December 13, 2013. The current version is 1.2.4, released sometime in 2016,. Read More